IBPS PO INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE 2017
NAME : Arjun Krishna
VENUE : Andhra Bank Apex college, Hyderabad
DATE : o6 February, 2018
POST : IBPS PO
My reporting time was at 1:00 pm. I reached the venue around 12:30 pm. After entering the college they showed me the way to the document verification room. There were of five panels, the verification took place panel wise. My panel number is IV. My number in the verification list is 7. Meanwhile, I arranged all the documents in the order wise informed by them. They asked me to provide one set of print copies of documents and they verified my application form with the originals provided. All are seem to be correct in the application form. After that biometric verifcation took place. The whole process took place upto 1:45 pm. After that they sent me near to the panel room where I waited for around one hour. My turn came at 3:00 pm.
My qualification is B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Panel No. : IV
Total Members : 5 (4 Male & 1 Female)
Interview time : 10 -15 minutes.
Language : English and Telugu.
The whole interview took place in english and telugu language. The following questions were asked
1. Tell me about yourself ?
2. What is CASA ratio ?
3. Why banks need more CASA ratio ?
4. What are the major India’s exports and imports ?
5. What is Financial Inclusion ?
6. What is Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana ?
7. What is Repo rate and Reverse Repo Rate ?
8. Whether reducing the usage of cell phones increases the GDP or not ?
9. A Question on RBI functions ?
10. What is prompt corrective action ?
11. Difference between bank and NBFC ?
12. What is merchant banking ?
13. A question on Indian Banks Association ( I can’t remember it )
The Interview took place nearly of 10 -15 minutes. Each member in the panel asked 2 – 3 questions. Luckily, in my panel all the questions were asked only in banking and some personal questions. While in other panels, questions from subjects in graduation were asked. The panel members are very friendly. The interview will depend on 50% luck and 50% preparation. The afternoon shift is better compared to morning shift as they will take less time and ask few questions.
All the best Guys…….